Sometimes, a proper noun or a technical term fails to be translated using Google Translate or DeepL .

I found another way to translate those terms: Wikipedia.

Millions of articles in hundreds of languages, all with links to read the page in another language.

I therfore created this little command-line program to automate the task: look for a page in the source language, get the link to the target language’s article, get that article’s title.

I also used langdetect to determine the source language, in case it isn’t provided by the user.

made with

the software, frameworks, libraries, materials and services I used to make this